Urgent ! We recruit Team Managers.Posted on: mai 7, 2018, by : Marta
In the perspective of the opening of the LOUIS VUITTON Store in the new airport of Istanbul and for the 4 LOUIS VUITTON stores, we are looking for full time Team Managers.
As a Team Manager, you will be an ambassador of the Brand. You will take ownership to lead and coach your team ,build Client relationships, proactively foster the achievement of sales goals and ensure that the highest level of Client experience is delivered. You will be responsible to recruit and build highly motivated teams, develop them t o the next level and secure succession plans. You will represent the Brand values and demonstrate the Louis Vuitton altitudes toward Clients and team members.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Ensure achievement of team targets on monthly and annual basis Team Management and Development
- Ensure your team delivers the Louis Vuitton Promiseto every Client, through demonstrating and modeling the 4 Louis Vuitton Attitudes. Support them wilh consistent coaching, identify their development and training needs, partner with the Field Coach Trainer to tailor individual action plans
- Identify, recruit and develop talents, secure succession plans in collaboration with the Store Manager
- Set individual and team goals; proactively assess and manage performance against expectations
- Manage and motivate the teamto drive business: create a positive and harmonious work environment, foster cooperation within the team and between managers
Client and Business Development
- Support the team in building long term Client relationship, leveraging the different clienteling tools
- Establish a Clientelic mindset in storeto ensure the highest level of client experience and proactively handle Client-related situations
- Communicate and inspire the team on corporate strategy and relevant business information (animate morning briefings ,training)
- Proactively provide the Country office with products recommendations and qualitative feedback based on local knowledge about the market and Client needs, leveraging expertise and knowledge within the team
- Put in place action plans to boost business and maximize product performance, leveraging visual merchandising ,clienteling, training and team animation
Selling and Floor Management
- Act as a role model demonstrating sales leadership to the team, support them with their own sales, foster cross-selling and Client repurchase
- Build and develop own Client portfolio
- Ensure business opportunities are maximized through efficient sales floor management, being a visible presence and support and ensuring the Louis Vuitton Promise standards are achieved.
- Ensure policies, Brand standards and grooming guidelines are communicated and implemented
- Support Operations team in inventory management
- Support Store Manager in staff planning ( workforce management).
EXPECTED ATTITUDES & SKILLS : Curiosity ; Empathy ; Agility (retail is a fast paced environment, we need people who manage well unforeseen situations with our client’s). Commercial Mindset ; Passion for the brand ; Professional Attitude ; Responsibility & Ownership ;
Proficient in Turkish and English. Arabic and any other language are a plus.
- At least 6 years of working as a Manager in a store,
- Previous experience in the Luxury Goods or hospitality sector is positively considered
- Finished BUP & COU is mandatory.
- Professional Superior studies (BTS or equivalent) in the area of sales & marketing and/or tourism is valued but not a requirement.
- Fluent English and Turkish is mandatory,
- Flexibility & Availability afternoons and weekends.